Sunday, May 11, 2014
Freedom Writers
I've never seen the freedom writers before so when I watched it for the first time in class the other day I really thought that it was interesting and it brought up a different perspective for me. I really have never been apart of such a life like that so I wouldn't know what it feels like. I feel like this movie helped me see what it's like in some places of the country. I think the movie did a really showed what it's like in all aspects of the spectrum. Like the movie really displayed what it would be like in some places of the country. Second I think the movie did a really good job in showing that we as people should not fight amongst ourselves and that all people should really just appreciate everyones personal voice. I also think the movie covered the diversity topic pretty well. America is the melting pot! and us as people should understand that we all are Americans. It showed that learning english isn't everything and that there is a bigger picture then to just learn about the boring stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment