Sunday, May 11, 2014
What I learned
At the beginning of class my goals were to understand communication between different kinds of people and to get an A in the class. Even though I haven't gotten an A in the class I have learned alot in how to communicate with different kinds of people. I learned many different "techniques" in communication in race, gender, and even people with different kinds of disabilities. I loved having this class because I learned things that would help me with things in life and work. This class was fun with the snacks and and all the different kinds of activities that we all participated in. I can't wait to come back next year and be able to use my communication skills when I go to Europe and with the new students of next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment