Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 6 Tuesday. On Tuesday we had Bonnie Finch the housing director of the school. The surprising part for me was that she was austrailian because no matter how many times I had seen her in the dorms I never really heard her talk so I would have never known. I have never really had prior experience to any Aussy's in my day so it was all surprising learning about it. We learned many things that I didn't know. Like that most of the cities in Austrailia are on the coast and the middle of the whole continent is desert. One thing that really interested me is that you can hunt for kangaroos in Austrailia. Because I always thought that they were the national animal and that you weren't unable to kill them. And I also thought it was interesting that out of all of the things she talked about the whole time was everything but the opera house in sydney. Which everyone in the world would probably say is one of the most famous figures of Austrailia. It was very interesting to learn about something that you never really knew anything about before. Beside watching finding nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment