Tuesday: At the start of class we started talking about the weirdest food that we have ever eaten and when I got thinking about it I haven't really ventured much when it comes to trying odd and unique foods. I guess if I ever go to Europe or anywhere beside North America I'll be able to experience many more types of food throughout the world. Next in class we got started on a video. I thought the video was kind of disturbing at the beginning when it started just cause it listed cats and dogs and humans! I thought the way he described the level 4 is perfect. I think it's funny that he says that most americans are that way because I always feel like that I'm more picky than everyone else. And even though I'm a level four I feel like all the foods that are listed in level five are gross! A lot of the time they were talking about how'd they'd eat brain! Could you imagine eating something that used to be somethings brain? In my mind it's just so weird to me that anyone would ever like any food above level 4. But when you really think about it the parts are from the same exact animal, and I don't even know how good it tastes. But when it comes to a person like me thinking about eating certain parts of the body I just can't do it.
On Thursday I was assigned to bring a snack and an article. When I was thinking of a snack to bring I thought of the snack I loved most while I was younger. And of course my favorite snack was a PB&J. So I decided to do my snack on peanut butter since I just so happen to have nutter butters. When I did research I found out that George Washington Carver was not the inventor of peanut butter. He just promoted different uses of it. Which I always thought of him as the inventor of peanut butter. Where the first use by the Aztecs which I would've never even guessed. Next was my article on the red mood. The article talked of how rare the red moon was. It said it was something that happened around the world only three times per lifetime. Which if you think about it is probably a big deal to people that are really into astrology. It's amazing that we got to see such a rare event. I guess sometimes as people that we overlook the little things such as a red moon. I'm going to remember the night I saw the red moon for the rest of my life because the mood was a different color! Enjoy the little things and I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment