Tuesday 21 of January: A little bit of nutella today was just the right thing for our class!!! haha I liked today's activity. It really puts into perspective of how things really are and how things get depicted in life. I can't wait until Thursday!
Thursday the 22nd Corinna just brought some delicious cream puffs. I found the very enjoyable because I really love having treats instead of having anything healthy. I still have my metabolism so I'm going to use it while it lasts.
I also thought that the list we made of what an American looked like was kind of funny because most of the words on our list were very negative things. Which really makes me think if other countries think this badly of Americans
We had a nice conversation about ethnocentrism. Which means that you are biased about your country in someway. I think that this depicts a lot of Americans in our age group today. Because so many teenagers are so not use to change in their life that they don't take nicely to what other countries or even states offer.
Talking about the difference between America and Japan makes me really want to visit the country of Japan. It seems so different and so opposite of what Americans learn and teach everyday and I think it would be cool to see something different. I also have always wanted to see Japanese baseball compared to American baseball because I've heard that baseball in Japan is so much different then baseball ever was in America.
No comments:
Post a Comment